- Anything is possible when one is in good health.
- Taking care of your mind, body, and soul is critical. To avoid preventable illnesses and stress, eat a healthy diet and exercise daily.
- Mental health can be improved by being more present, eating well, and taking time to decompress.
- We must have a purpose - a goal, an outcome we want to achieve as we walk this Earth - to live a fulfilling life.
- When you discover your purpose, you will feel like you have truly begun to live.
- You can call it your dreams, aspirations for your career, or your own definition of success, but if you truly want to make a difference in the world, you must start with yourself.
3. FAMILY & FRIENDSHIPs
- It's all too easy to forget how important family is to us.
- It's natural to be busy, but why not try to be busy with the people who matter the most to us? Keep in mind that your family is priceless.
- You can't pick your family, but you can pick your friends and make them family members.
- Time is a limited resource; once it is spent, it's gone forever. we cannot ever get time back, but we can be intentional with the time that we have.
- If you understand the value of time better, you can gain experience and develop skills over time.
- We can protect our precious time, saving it for the activities and people that give our lives the most meaning and joy.
- Life is a gift, and making the most of it is our responsibility
- You may believe you are an expert in a field one day, only to be confronted with a challenge the next day that proves you wrong.
- You will add great depth and meaning to your life if you discover and cultivate your talents through constant learning.